Step 1 – Download Latest wallet
Download the most recent version of the Neutron Coin wallet here:
Step 2 – Open the wallet
Choose the proper version for your operating system. Opening the AppImage will run the wallet.
The default Windows directory should be similar to:
Step 3 – Use Bootstrap (super fast sync)
Download the Official Latest Bootstrap and extract it into the Neutron Data folder Above
Step 4 – Create a Masternode using Creation Wizard
After obtaining 25,001 NTRN, Create the New Masternode Address
- Unlock the wallet.
- Go to “Nucleus” tab.
- Under "My Nucleus Node" tab
- Click the “Create“ button.
- Nucleus Creation window will open with a detailed explanation. Enter an "alias" , then Locate your IP Address you will use.
- Insert the IP and port 32001 as shown (18.104.22.168:32001).
- Now click "OK" to complete the setup.
- Send 25,000 NTRN to this new Masternode Address and wait the Min 15 Confirms for it to mature to be usable.
- Click the "Alias" of the Masternode just created and click the "GET CONFIG" Button
- Open a notepad/text editor and paste this info there for later usage.
- Click "TOOLS" menu on top of the wallet and then "Open Wallet Config"
- Paste Everything from the Notepad/Masternode "GET CONFIG" Button into this Neutron.conf
- Double check everything and ensure you have the correct IP address and Port. Click file, save when Confirmed.
- Restart the wallet for the new config to take effect.
- Once your transaction hits 15 confirmations in the transaction list, click "Nucleus" tab and then click "START" button.
Step 1 Download and extract Neutron wallet for Linux
Using your Favorite SSH client, download the Wallet Daemon:
wget https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases/download/v4.1.2/neutrond-v4.1.2-linux-x86_64.AppImage mv neutrond-v4.1.2-linux-x86_64.AppImage neutrond chmod 755 neutrond ./neutrond -daemon
This will start the wallet and begin sync. After a min or two, Stop the wallet and Load the Bootstrap for Faster blockchain syncing.
Step 2 – Use Bootstrap (super fast sync)
cd ~/.neutron/ && wget http://22.214.171.124/Neutron_blockchain_latest.zip && unzip -o Neutron_blockchain_latest.zip
Step 3 – edit the configuration file
Paste the info from the Nucleus Creation from above:
Save and exit the editor by pressing
Enter to save and
CTRL-X to exit the editor.
Now Restart the wallet to Apply the new Configurations.
After a Min or two, Start the Nucleus node by command:
./neutrond masternode start